Istanbul, Dedeman Bostanci or Workinton Kozyatagi
For London and Manchester, click here
This is an hands-on course for AWS, aiming to provide hands-on experience. The attendees are required to bring their laptops and to have at least basic knowledge with Linux command line.
This is a hands-on workshop where attendees are given quests to achieve and trainers are one2one guiding them to achieve those targets.
One sample quest can be: Provision a high-available nginx web server environment
Don’t expect too many slides, be prepared for hands-on tasks!
What the attendee will learn:
Attendees will be able to administrate AWS by the end of the course:
- Understand Cloud and AWS dynamics
- Get familiar with AWS Fundamental services
- Experience on managing Identity and User Management
- Be able to make architectural decisions on AWS
- Hands-on experience EC2 Services like ELB, AutoScaling, Security Rules
- Learn basics of DNS and how to manage your DNS
- Be confident on understanding AWS networking
- AWS & Cloud Dynamics Recap
- AWS IAM Katas
- AWS EC2 Katas: Instance Provisioning, Images, Network & Security, Load Balancing & Auto-Scaling
- S3 Katas
- Day1 Recap, Certification Exam linking
- VPC Katas: VPCs, Subnets, Route Tables, Gateways(NAT, Internet Gateways), Peering
- Route53 Katas: (You are expected to have your own domain)
- CloudFront Katas
Anyone who has passion for AWS
Software Developers, DevOps Engineers, Systems Admins, Infrastructure Engineers
Working laptop and basic command line experience
About Derya SEZEN
Derya, ex-CTO of an amazon.com subsidiary, is currently working as Cloud and DevOps Consultant at Kloia.
He has migrated 10+ companies to AWS and has been involved in Containerisation and DevOps Automation projects in a range of industries.
As an AWS DevOps Professional Certified expert, Derya is mentoring the hands-on trainings.