Kloia is a Cloud and DevOps Solution Provider with the following unique solutions:
Our client base is growing steadily, and we’re looking for a competent inbound sales engineer with exceptional communication skills and technical background to be an amazing first point of contact for the inbound sales process!
This is a Remote role! You can send your applications to career at kloia.com
As a Kloia Inbound Sales Engineer, you will:
- Answer questions regarding our services, features and capabilities from all leads that are generated by our inbound marketing efforts. This may include leads from our website, contact form, chat, social media or any other inbound contact method.
- Discuss with sales leads their requirements, needs, and questions via email/ticket and voice communication (Zoom, Skype, Phone, etc.).
- Provide inside sales assistance to existing clients and Kloia team by custom pricing, generating custom proposals
- Respond to leads, taking into account their skill level, expectations, and needs.
- Produce satisfied customers by helping Kloia Team and customers, understanding their needs, demonstrating technical expertise to build trust, and guiding the them to the right service. This role does not mean to memorize keywords or to read from scripts.
- Monitor trends and provide feedback to the appropriate internal team.
- Create, standardize, and document sales processes and workflows.
- Develop relevant skills with research and education.
- Keep up to date with the trends in Cloud, DevOps and Microservices in the community to understand upcoming changes.
- Fluent in written and verbal English. We need that you are an exceptional writer.
- Comfortable jumping on multiple sales calls each day and flexibility to comply with different timezones.
- Preferably prior experience in a similar role.
- Must understand the concepts related with Cloud, DevOps and Microservices.
- Technical experience using technologies such as AWS, GCP, Terraform, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes is required. You do not need to be a developer; however, you do need to understand and feel comfortable discussing these topics via both written and verbal conversations.
- Willing to learn and understand new technical concepts.
Things To Remember When Applying:
We expect you to include a cover letter that points out how you are complying with the requirements in this listing. We would like to hear from your words, how your experience and expertise will provide value to this role. Lastly, let us know what you think about DevOps as a Service in a few words.
- This is a fully-remote role! You can work from home or anywhere as long as you have reliable internet and a quiet environment for sales calls as needed. You can also work from one of our office at London or Istanbul!
- This position offers flexibility, responsibility and opportunity for growth for the right candidate.
You can send your applications to career at kloia.com